Tuesday 17 January 2012

Dare 2 Festival: Chore-free design




LOGO-FREE ZONE

Jeeeze, it's been a while since the last post, but since I don't blog from home, I haven't really had time to catch up. There's another festival looming, well, looming as Summer has every right to be in this iron-cold January day, and I've had a lot of fun over the weekend getting some images prepared for this family-friendly get-together. 

Taking place in July on a farm in mystical, magical Tollard Royal (which sounds like a very expensive and debonair cigarette from the '20s) I've tried to give it some energetic imagery, colourful, poppy and animated in approach; something that tries to express the atmosphere as well as giving the event some imagery to promote it. I think it shouldn't have a logo as such. The name is the logo. And the sound.

Hey, I dared 2 do a no-logo poster!

No comments:

Post a Comment